- The surprising demand for late '90s wrestling action figures
- WCW in 1997 and 1998- which year did it better?
- Eric Bischoff's rather suspect SARSA formula for success (Story! Anticipation! Reality! Surprise! Action! In that particular order? Look, it spells SARSA!)
- The unsung virtues of Perry Saturn, Human Springboard Machine
- Shower thoughts, starring Disco Inferno... innovator of offense? (Not really.)
Plus contractually-obligated shout-outs, inside jokes, and Movies for Guys Who Like Movies. Join us for the questionable taste and unbridled irreverence you have come to expect on this stripped down, UNPLUGGED Survey Says!